We create tailored courses for parents, carers and professionals
Some of our recent programmes have included:
- Confidence Workshops for Parents of Children and Adults with Additional Needs
- Getting Heard Assertiveness Skills for worn down parents and carers
- Managing Challenging Behaviour solution focused workshops
- Parent 2 Parent Mentoring Skills
- Effective Group Solutions to tricky problems
- Sensory modulation hacks workshops
Due to current limitations, we will not be hosting our courses in the community. We are hosting short workshops on-line, please see our events page for our current offers.
We are able to deliver bespoke workshops to your group or organisation upon request.
Last week our recent course ended with a celebratory session, where learners shared their learning with each other and added the most useful tips to their personalised 'toolkit'. PEER COACHING ROCKS! It is great to hear what learners thought about the course, what...
We were delighted to welcome back BeatFeet to run a FREE special inclusive February half-term Drumming Workshop for our families. Jude from BeatFeet told us that “Drumming naturally creates a sense of...